Wednesday, October 15, 2003
Day 1: Side effects..
Dry mouth: yap.. I need to drink lots of water..
Gastro-intestinal upsets: Not that bad yet
Palpitations: A bit...
Abnormal heart rate: Still consider normal
Increased blood pressure: Ask the doctor.. How i know?
Restlessness: Omg!! I feel hyper active
Insomnia: hmm.. maybe.. I am still feeling hyper active
Tremors: None
Rashes: None
Headaches: None
Psychosis: None
Depression: Hm.. dun feel so... I feel more of high then depress..
Agitation: Unless Naru attempt to snatch the pc or switch my tv channel (My fav Charmed is on the TV now!!)
Oh.. this thing is great.. hahaha... Hope I can sleep tonight.. I am still feeling so active.. I think I better pack my room later..
I guess.. insomnia = tired yet active... god.. my brain feel kinda of heavy and my eyes are tired, but i dun feel sleepy..
*Runs around like crazy* Pop some music! Let me dance!!!
Tell Me Something!!
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken