<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Friday, October 17, 2003


*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Transparent

Pray hard that tomorrow goes well... How come I kept having this feeling that tomorrow will definately end up in a mess? And it seems so terrible, how can something that impossible kept popping in my mind. I kept having this feeling that everyone I have invited actually hates me.

I saw someone cry today. It's been years since I last seen her cry. Y? I feel so guilty. Y dun I just ask her why is she crying? But she is trying to hid from me, pretending that it is a flu. Excuse me, I am not idiot.. You dun have to hid when you have flu, and it is so obvious. I know she dun wan me to know.

Maybe I should ask her tomorrow, I dunno... I thought she went out with someone just now? Or I should ask her friends? Nah, she hates me to question her or her friends. I shall wait... wait... wait... Oh god.. I feel so heartbroken seeing her crying.. I wonder if you feels that way when I cry? Mai cry mai cry... I am not used to your crying face, even it is hidden.

Can I cry too? I am starting to hate the effect of the medication. The kind of depression that it creates is so unlike what I normally feel.. It is those that makes you feel lonely, abandon, unappreciate, lost, hopeless.. Well, but the fact is, I am not, and I know it. Why am I feeling this way? The feeling is so intense and unbearable. Normally, I just feel sad... just the extreme sadness. But, abandon? Lonely? Lost? Hopeless? hmm.. Arrgg....

Okay, I think this medication is definately not suitable for long term consumption. Furthermore, I read a report stating that some people will get addicated to this, and when they tried to quit, they suffer from withdrawn effects. Though I am not sure what that can be. Well, taking this medication would means, either I feel so hyper active and fun (it can block all the tiredness you feel and u know what you feel when u are hyper lack of sleep yet u dun feel tired, I really wonder what it's doing to my brain) or depression and restless (it cos restless and depression need me to explain?)

Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken