Tuesday, October 28, 2003
*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Sparkling Neon BLue
Hi Bloogie!!
Hahaha.. 7 days since i last log in!! Hope you are still surviving, bloogie chan.. Let me see, anything happen?? Hmm.. nothing much to write tho. I got a lot of interesting irc logs, should i paste? Nope!!
Guess what, 2 weeks after diet and no effects at all? Hmm, something wrong with my diet? Maybe I should lock myself up in a room for 1 mth and go without food then? *Wink* Hahaha.. I am not that crazy. Perhaps, stop taking dinner will be a nice way.. Hmmm, what's the difference? I nv had my lunch and breakfast.. Hahaha.. must be due to all those partying. Vodka is fattening too.. Arrgg.. OH NO!!!
I went out with Vi yesterday. Went to watch American Wedding. Nice show, hyper funny.. but.. the scene where that dude ate the shit is real disgusting. I almost puke. Well, I am not sure about Vi. I think someone kept sms-ing to her. *wonder* But, there is always fun around her. We took some neocards too. Maybe I will scan and post it in tonight. I am in my office now, I can't do anything here.
What is funniest is.. When Vi told Ki that we have done something crazy today. Guess what he guessed? He thought we kissed?? lol.. Is that what is in his mind? Then he tried the tatoo-ing, medicure... hugging.. kissing on cheeks.. *lol* That was funny... Medicure seems to be the "normal" answer... But.. tatoo-ing seems kinda fun.. I dun mind temporary tatoos tho. Maybe I should check it out. Haha.. But, first! Dye my hair first. I still haven't settle my grandpa's bills.. (Shit)
KK.. my working hours started. Time to work. And just a reminder for me to thank Taki for lobang-ing me to work. She went out early today. I wonder why she waited for me at the bus-stop. Lazy her, she told me cos all the bus that came is single deck, no seats for her, so she wouldn't want to board, and she wants to know where I work. WTH??? *Ah bish Taki* What a stupid reason. Wasted $10++ for nothing. Well, at least I save my bus fare.
Oh, and she bought a perfume home, and told me she dun wan it.. lol.. SO I get to use it again!! hahaha.. I am a meanie badie.. How long have I been talking? Anyway, I owned Taki too much.. Must really get a gift for her some day. Furthermore, she bought my a mini-cake for my "belated birthday" when I complaint that I haven't had any cake. But, maybe that is why I didn't slim down. Cos she is forever dragging me to pizzahut, kfc, swensen, and the CAKE!!!! arrgg.. Fattening fattening fattening... SAVE ME!!!
Thanks Taki!!
Hey Naru.. Nothing from you??? lol...
Tell Me Something!!
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken