<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Tuesday, October 14, 2003


*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Sliverish Purple

Hi Bloogie,

I really think my depression is starting.. How can I be feeling so down when nothing bad happen and my birthday party preparation is great. Well, except that I haven't got the game list down yet. And the call to the caterer. Well, at least the caterer is available on that day. And I have a few more as backup. But games?? None!!!

Maybe I should just play some usual game like hid and seek, guess the number/ song games. Gotta ask Taki to get her camera and firecrackers. What else? I have already done up my invitation list. (Cya on 18 Oct) *hmm, what am I going to do on my actual birthday?* Annie!! *whisper* Qian Nian will be going hor.. I am going to invite him.. lol..

As for work... hmm.. Not bad lah.. I am improving (very slowly) *Lmao* Things to do today? Hmm.. Apart from doing and sending quotation, none left.. and there is only 3 quotation to do.. Well, I guess I have to pack up the office, start working on the webbie, do up a recommendation column.

I saw a great blog today. Although how I got to know the link is a bit...... lol... Okay, but overall I love some of the info she added in her blog, I might be doing it also.

Things she added:
- Goals for the year
- Some photo ablums
- Things to buy
- Things to do
- Wishlist

But I guess I have to add this to my webbie instead. Lol... Okay.. Been surfing for 20 minutes now. *Looks around* I know, whoever who is reading my blog must be thinking.. "You always slacking during office hours.. " WHERE GOT??? I only... relaxing.. YOu know this chinese phases, Resting prepare you for a longer journey. Well, I am just resting as much as I can... (Okay, me and my bullshit..)

And I still haven't figure out what is bothering me. At least, Mummy told me that my dad is getting a birthday cake for me. Hell god, I am so happy. It's been a very long time that he actually gotta anything for me. But we still aren't talking much. Everytime, we tried to talk, it would just end up unexpectedly.. I wonder since when we have become like that. He is still a great dad. but... haiz...

Noted: Vegetarian food, please send someone to collect from Ah Hong shu shu on 18 Oct (Location: Chinatown)

(I feel like chionging.. but, nah.. too many spys around at the nitespot.. T.T Arrgg..

Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken