<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Sunday, October 05, 2003


*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Purple?

Hi Bloogie,

Genki? I have tons of things to be done. What should I do? Just went to YH's birthday party today. Not too bad.. but i have eaten alot alot alot... Now i am so full, how am i suppose to sleep like that.

Actually, I am getting a little bit sleepy. But I can't sleep yet! I need to digest the food. I almost wanna puke, I am really too full. But that isn't good. Hahaha.. I haven't been eating till so full for a long long time.

I shall post the pic of the toilet.. haha.. That is where i had my bbq dinner.. (okay, and my lunch.) Too bad, it rain so heavily, and i am not really in my best mood today. (I wonder why?) I really feel like sitting on the beach and just look into the sea. (Why no tents??) That stupid rain, it came at the wrong time. The night seems so quiet there. Cool, I love examination period! All the people are so busily studying.. Hahahaha....

Good luck to you... (if you happen to be having exams too) Should I be naggy today? *wink* Hahaha.. I got it!! I'll zip.

Things that I intend to do, yet i haven't.
- dye my hair to hazel brown/blonde
- book the venue for my birthday
- get a new computer/notebook
- diet diet diet..(hahaha.. this is tough, i just need to remind myself here)
- send my passport application

Ciao..



Tell Me Something!!

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken