<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Wednesday, October 08, 2003


*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Orange with a dark black hole in the middle

Hi Bloogie,

Aren't me getting more creative in my colours? Hahaha.. I dunno what I feel today. But I am connecting with my connection and office phone. Is it bad or good? I gotta meet Yanzi later. So, that means i am running late. Nah.. I suppose she should be used to it? Lol.. I am so bad.

So many people having exams, the channel looks so dead. And I can't stand the distro channel. It is flooded with hentai / porn / and study notes. O,o *Rub my eyes* Yeah!! It is Hentai ! Porn ! Study Notes!! WTH!! They are downloading and uploading porno and talking about their exams and study notes. Oh god, someone needs to kill them all faster.. The channel is getting crk.. What happen to my nice cosy anime channel? This is so F*** A**. Opps... (Pretend u nv read that)

Hahaha.. I got my quiz up. Let's see how well my friends know me. I didn't send it to my relatives tho, some things are not meant to share with relatives.. hahaha.. *Opening my eyes.. stare big big... Who is the highest scorer?*

Arrgg.. My bd party.. Today I found a new supplier but he told me that he has to cater to some 900++ ppl party and he is not sure if he can take my orders. But!!! He's the cheapest supplier in Singapore. If he can't, I have to spend $100 more dollars... (T.T) Nvm, I gotta call the town council again tomorrow to check on certain details. The incharge in not around today.. Haiz.. waste one day liao.


Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken