Wednesday, October 15, 2003
*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Mixed colours of blue orange and purple
Hi Bloogie,
What a colour is that? Anyway, wish me luck. I am on drugs... hahaha.. And I just realise the side effects. from the net.
SIDE EFFECTS:
Dry mouth, gastro-intestinal upsets, palpitations, abnormal heart rate, increased blood pressure, restlessness, insomnia, tremors, rashes, headaches, psychosis, depression and agitation
Okay.. Is that good or bad? Depression!!! Abnormal heart rate??? Ahem... What happens if you have depression and you are taking a drug that will cause depression?? Well, I better blog that here, in case next time I am feeling depress, I can read at this and conclude that I am not that depressing after all.. It is just my pms and my drug effect.
I will blog again. Let's see what side effects I will experience. Better not tha agitated one..
Tell Me Something!!
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken