<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Thursday, October 09, 2003


*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Freezing Blue..

Added in at 1.08pm *Looks at what I have typed* What a weirdo!! Everyone please ignore this crazy gal's gibbish.. She is typing rubbish, you can just skip to the next entry.


Hi Bloggie,

I am freezing and I don't understand y. I have been freezing for the whole day since yesterday night. I can sleep in a non-airconditional room with only my fan on, and with an addition sweater on me. WTH? I am suppose to be uncomfortable wearing that much. With my blanket also..

And, I am still freezing on my way to work. And Now!! That is so weird! I even had to open the windows to let out some air-con. Hmm, I can't switch it off in case my boss returns and find a stuffy and warm office. Well, I have lots of work to catch up. And the lady at the town council is away again. *Peeps at the clock* (Is the lunch hours over?)

Hmm, I got around 5 phone calls to make. But it's better to call after lunch hours. So, Now i have to search for Malaysia Embassy (Is there one in Singapore?) They aren't call embassy i suppose, I only found high commission, trade commission and external trade development corpn. Where am I suppose to find the Embassy!!! Oh.. it is still so cold.. *Looks outside* And it is so warm outside, no rain, not cloudy.. Why am I still feeling so cold?

Arrgg.. where is the france/australia school in Singapore? I gotta dig that out too.. Just finish a discussion with Johnathan (YP), I realise that I forgot to ask him something. Anyway, I have to call him again. (Yume Shouts:"add one more phone on the list to call!!!") It's sooo cold... I can't believe I am shivering in the office. Am I sick or what?

I got tons of things to do, why am I not in the mood to do so? I am troubled by something, yet I can't figure it out. Don't tell me I have forgotten it again? Arrgg.. What am I talking about?? I have NOOOO IDDDEEAAAAAA... Lol...



Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken