<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Friday, October 03, 2003


*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Dull Orange

Hi Bloogie,

I guess my depression is clearing up!! (lol..)

I just did my invitation list for my birthday party. I was wondering who shall I invite. (Not much friends isn't it? ) I suppose my relatives alone is around 70 people.. (that's a round down) I suppose quite a number is unable to attend due to the examination period and work. So 50 should be alright. Hmm, maybe 40?? I have to double confirm with them.. They always have this last minute thing going on... -.-"

Then, if I total my buddy friends, around 7. Should I invite Karen and Shih Ting? I haven't seen them for quite some time. But, they didn't even invited me for their birthday.. What a friend?? Must have spend it with their "dear". But seems kinda of weird, hope they dun think that I am asking for birthday gifts. I need one more night to plan the invitation list

Include those I still in contact?? Hmm.. cannot.... too many... How about those that are close.. 7 + 4 (but seems kinda lonely to ask them nia.. must ask someone to accompany them, I am going to be busy that day.) maybe +2 more. So total of 63. Hahaha.. This is going to cost a bomb.. (T.T)

Oh My heartache.... Here goes my money... My #$&#$% dad better come for my birthday. Otherwise I will be bomb by those irritating questions from my relatives. And I can't imagine, I have to cover up for him on MY birthday? Over my dead body, I will tell everyone he is dead. Hmm, anyway, my mom will drag him there (he better be corporative), so if he is still not there, I would definitely know why.

So.. and the games.. hahaha *Stare at the time now* Opps.. I have completely forgotten it's office hour. Hahaha.. So many things to plan and so little time to do so. Oh, I still got the food to plan. Luckily, my auntie volunteer to write in to the town council to rent the area for me. 1 thing down.. so many more to go..

Oh.. (O.o) *Recalls* hmm.. Fenny.. u wanna go?? Hahaha.. but u probably be bored to dead there.. of course, if you dun mind... hahahaha...

Tell Me Something!!

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken