<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Thursday, October 16, 2003


*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Dirty Brown + Green

Hi Bloogie,

I feel so terrible.. Well, I dunno why. I think that is the gastro-intestinal upsets effect due to the drug.. okay, drug seems to be a bit too serious, I sure change it to medication?? Pills?? Hmm.. Any nicer name? Arrgg. Drug shall do.. I dun feel like brainstorming for that. I am terrible busy at work today. But I just wanna record how I feel down.

Insomnia, hmm.. Well I did sleep quiet early yesterday. But I kept waking up, and drift back to sleep again. Is that consider insomnia? I should be seriously lacking of sleep consider that I have been sleeping at 2am for the whole week. hmm.. average of 5 hours a day. And yesterday is my earliest bed time for this week, at 12.30am.

I still feel a bit hyper active. But my intestine/stomach/gastric feel weird. I feel like vomiting whatever I have eaten out. But!! I only had water and 1 biscuit today, and I am already feeling so terrible. Well at least I did vomited.. Can't imagine what will happen if I had eaten more things. But this is not one of the effects of the drug I believe. Or it is??

I gotta read up more about it. Or I might have to stop taking.. (Waste of money -.-" ) Depression might be working in.. I gotta prepare for it.

Birthday party coming. List of things yet to be done:
Games
Reward gifts for games
Firecracker
Balloons and things for decoration
Pack my room.. (You can't imagine how my room look like now. Rubbish dump?? Yap)

Let me cry until I die of sorrow, Let me laugh until I die of happiness, Let me hate until I die of hatred, Let me love until I die of loved, Let me be alone until I have figure out what I am doing now. Or.................... Until I died of loneliness

*Naru, piss off.. stop reading my blog..

Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken