<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, October 13, 2003


*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Deep Bloody Red

Hi Bloogie,

What's up with that colour and mood?? That is rare... Tomorrow is the BIG day, I gotta confirm my party arrangement tml. Okay, I am a little bit freak out. Pray hard nothing goes wrong.. *Praying* (Well, I have no idea to which god i should pray to)

Oh, how much I feel like discussing about this again. Do you believe in God? Well, obviously, I don't. God seems to be a term for some thing, which you can believe in/ turn to when helpless. You know, if the inventer for this word call it Devil, we might be praying to devil. Well, no much difference between Jesus, Buddha, Allah etc, isn't it? In fact, if there is really god, there is only 1.

I mean, you dun expect god to travel around the world using the same name and using the same character right? People change, so do god. Most of the concept in all the religious in the world are the same, it is just that as time pass, it seems to change. They will focus on each area and evolve. That explains why it is diffrent. Just look at the Muslims, majority of them are good. But due to the influence of some, part of their culture change. They became firm on their beliefs. Yet, for Christians, they change alot. If you compare Catholic, Methodist and Pesbyterian, aren't they suppose to be the same. Yet, they are so different in the practice.

Okay, Wth i am doing.. I felt something yet I can't describle it. That explain why I am blabbing here. Cos, I really dunno what to say, tho I feel as if I got tons of things to say. Something is bothering me.. that's for sure... What is it.. hmmmm...

Okay.. I love my new nick in IRC. Cos everyone thinks i am a guy.. lol.. If not for Wind--... Well, I dun wanna think that much. How I wish the world can just let go of me, but then, I suppose I will miss this all...

(Okay, does this means it is the start of my depression again?)


A sword of love will pierce your heart, and end ur life of suffer


Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken