<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, October 06, 2003


*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Dark Dark

Hi Bloogie,

WTH, my previous post disappear... T.T

Anyway, I was so F up yesterday. Someone is sending a so-call my photo around using my nick name. Now the whole channel is flooding with that photo. And it is not even me. T.T So which is worse, them sending a photo of so call Beauty claiming that it is you or sending a photo of real me claiming that it is too ugly to be you? Arrgg..

I can do with some killing that. Too bad, I hate kicking people out of the channel. And I did that twice this morning. Yap, I only had very very little sleep too. I slept at 1am. Wake up at 3am (dunno why) and start thinking about my birthday party till i am tired enough to sleep again. WTH, why am i behaving so weird. I am definately not those that will wake up in the middle of the night. I am really a very very deep sleeper. Arrgg.. Anyway, I have to replan my birthday cos some one has snatch the venue I wanted. So I might have to shift the date.

Oh, great.. you know what they are talking now in the channel.. I am going to explode soon or later...

Wind--> http://www.xicn.net/attach/2001-10-24/17704/fun00006.swf
Wind--> subaru juz take that person as me :P
Wind--> let u punch
Un^Work> can i punch the real you?
Un^Work> hmm.. i get someone to punch the real you can le
Wind--> lol
Wind--> the real me is hard to punch :)
Wind--> even if that person infront of me
Wind--> he might get beaten up instead
Un^Work> no worries
Un^Work> it's between u and whoever.. I just need to see whoever is death first
NaRuTo_19> haha
Wind--> lol
NaRuTo_19> lol
Wind--> if i no die i will go rape u le
Wind--> lolx
Wind--> oh wait i call naruto rape u :p
NaRuTo_19> :)
Teddie> u know wat naruto means in jap
NaRuTo_19> ???
Teddie> fish cake
Teddie> .
NaRuTo_19> oci
NaRuTo_19> nice
NaRuTo_19> teddie so sian leh
NaRuTo_19> how???
Wind--> go find subaru lar
Wind--> date her out :)
NaRuTo_19> rape her meh
NaRuTo_19> like epl 8 player
Wind--> i call u date her out
Wind--> not rape her...
Wind--> zzzz
Teddie> LOL
NaRuTo_19> she sure don 1
Wind--> u mind only think of FUCK?
NaRuTo_19> no la
Teddie> Kieron Dyer saboh
Teddie> his room was where the thing took place
Teddie> but he not involved
NaRuTo_19> haha
Un^Work> -.-"

WTH!!! That's the problem of hanging around in a all guys channel.. (I suppose, I have yet to find another gal, More gals pls.. This channel is becoming weird...)

I need to start kicking people again. Ciao





Tell Me Something!!

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken