<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, October 20, 2003


*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Baby Green

OOOooo.. Hi Bloogie,

I log for for the whole weekend.. Cool.. I have no idea it will be so busy. Organising, entertaining, chatting around, and best of all, receiving gifts. To be honest, I receive a couple of gifts that I really wanted for months. Well, and red packets ($350+). Which means, I think I will be able to survive through the month.

However, we spend $150 on food yesterday. Went pizza hut with my cousins and gave them a treat, it cost $70++, well, and the alcohol we drank after my party ($38++) last, Swensen, $60+ (Taki's treat though.) opps, the acade games also.. ($35) lol.. it was great dude, but kinda sad that we have to work/sch today. And Naru can't join us. She is having her exams today. Good luck, Naru!!! Gambatte Ne!!

Well, so to prevent my poor memory from forgetting the whole event. I shall blog it down later. If possible.


Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken