<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, September 22, 2003


*Hi Bloogie,

You know what.. I have no idea whether the IQ test is real or fake.. Chibi got 165 for that, and Naru got only 135.. wahahaha.. That is sooo.. Hmm.. I thought Naru can score better. Maybe I should ban her from PC for 1 month? Hey, Naru, I know you will peep.. Send me a msg with all your disagreement, and you know i will ignore it. :D

I am going to keep this entry very short. I really feel so bad, it's office hour man. Anyway, I have the tenency to write on a monday morning. Why? hahaha.. no idea..

With fingers cross, hope that today is a wonderful day to come. And to all of you too. Come on.. Drop me a msg, I need to test this whole msg system. This is a crazy day ahead!! Yeah!! I am feeling hyper active tho i slept at around 4am+ ytd.. *Wonder who switch of the TV for me* I left it on whole night. Opps!!!

This is what i have done yesterday, A quick house cleaning, monsternme ( my lvl is 80++ now.. increase of 30 in one day. Cool!), Oz, IRC (opps i downloaded some mp3, but i still can't find the song i wanna.) and some chatting.. (As Usual) lol.. Hmm.. nothing much isn't it. I been sticking on to that chair for hours... That is so $@#)%. Well, by next week i will run aroound again. Cos i would have gotta my pay. To all (who know me of course), if you wanna meet me out, ask me quick!!! b4 i spend all my money again..

Tata,
Yume Chan

New Discovery: Papa is father in french and hihi is haha in french.. so next time if i use hihi it might mean haha... Thanks to Joel for the info, I will be digging more from him. And yes his msn avatar seems so... sexy... hihihi... (I can imagine Naru staring at me now, okay.. I stop talking about him..)


Tell Me Something!!

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken