<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Tuesday, September 16, 2003


*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* White

Hi Bloogie,

Can't talk for long. My boss is in the office. I wonder what is going on yesterday? Taki is angry about something and she refuse to tell me. Must be my dad, I suppose. It's a quiet day at home yesterday. Anyway, I was feeling hyper sleepy yesterday. I actually doze off in the middle of my oz fishing, and worse, there are so many people chatting to me at the same time. How can I doze off when I am so actively chatting 2 minutes ago and then. zzZZZzz... hahaha.. Paiseh.. Well, I got to resume my download today. It was only 30 minutes left ytd.

Oh ya, I took a very nice photo yesterday at beach road (well.. sort of those i like.. you know what *wink*) I need to edit it abit. Then perhaps I will use it as my avatar. I called Qi yesterday also, she refused to go home early. (Well, I wouldn't if i am her, anyway i dun feel like going home anyway..) She promise to come for my 21st birhtday, but I feel kinda gulity. I think it crashes with her O levels. Should I celebrate or not? hahaha.. been thinking since dunno when.. This is so headache.

Hahaha. My boss is back. Chat later.. in the noon i suppose.

Yume Chan

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken