Wednesday, September 17, 2003
*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Sky blue
Hi bloogie,
Here I am again. I seems a bit too slacking right? Kept coming online tho i have work to do. And yes, I have work to do.. Hmm.. I still dun get to talk to taki yesterday. Well, she bought a new camera with a set of lens. Too bad it is second hand, so it looks abit out dated. But who cares as long as i get to use it too? (What a person i am)
And yes, I had my dinner yesterday, they left it on the table until 11pm. Well, I have to clear it since i am "suppose" to be the last one eating. Now I am feeling guity. Haha.. nvm, I shall skip my lunch again.
My bosses are all out, but i suppose they will be back quite soon. Strangely, I hardly talk to my ex-neighbour (who is my boss also), hmm.. what's wrong? Anyway, talking to him about my past makes me sad. We were always talking about what i do when i was young, my parents, my siblings, and all my relatives that he knew. Well.. things change.. don't they? The first day I came to work, he almost make me cry when he talk about all this. Don't he understand how much things has change? Well, in fact, he dun, I can't blame him. Either my family or me goes around talking about it. Well, except for my dad. He is like ............ Haiz.. Skip this part. Talking about all this is making me sad.
Today is suppose to be a great day for me. Look at the sky!!! It's so nice like cotton wool. I should get ready to work. Hmm.. I really dunno what i am suppose to do now. I must have forgotten something. And how to allow people to post msg to me? I dun think we have this function here? Or do we? Someone, pls tell me!!!!
Yume Chan
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken