<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Thursday, September 25, 2003


*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Peach

Hi Bloogie,

I am sooo good today, see.. I only log in at this hour. Well lunch hour, i am surfing using my time and office money.. hahaha.. That is still so bad.

Anyway, I feel so bad about yesterday. Jill bought a $70 dress for me. Anyway, i was so surprise that she bought that dress for me. I kinda of like that dress, it looks special. But i intend to save my money. I spend too much lately. I guess she must have guess it. That's why she wanted to pay for me. And she was like, " i will pay for you, you keep quiet!!" Well, that's her, but she just refuses to let me pay her back.

Anyway i know her too well. Once she decided, it is hard to change her mind. But i kinda like the salegirls' reaction. They were like "wow, i also wanna a friend like this". (They look with envy) Haha.. Hey, she is mine and dun snatch her away from me!!!! lol.. Oh, ya.. I just realise that I really know her too well, I was like telling the salesgirl, "yeah, she would love that design, or nope, she wouldn't wanna wear that" Jill was like, " You know me too well... and agree with whatever i tell the salesgirls." Hahaha.. (Opps, I forgot to reply her sms.. better reply now)

What worry me most is that she insists on giving me $100 as my birthday present. I wonder if she really mean it or not? I know if she mean it, I can't stop her. She can transfering the money any time. Oh god, she better dun transfer, I will feel so guilty. *Pray hard* (What am i going to do with that money?? Or I save it up for her next birhtday?)

I guess due to all the walking ytd, my neck is like aching so much. Hmm.. well her's too.. hahaha.. Although, we didn't really talk much (Or did we?) It is still a nice day to walk around. I haven't really shop for quite some time. (too but my pay day is next week) I wish we can chat whole night, we have so limited time to shop and chat yesterday. Nah, i am too sleepy anyway, i doubt i can really chat whole night. Still, thanks so much for that dress..

Oh, and thanks taki for that dinner. It was fantastic. Taki cooked stream crabbie.. so nice of her. I miss crabbie. Yummy!!! Tasty... Although a bit boring, all of them slept so early yesterday, so i was like enjoying the food alone. (Or did i went home too late?) lol... And I finally manage to watch the first episode of the VCDs. Hurray!!!


Tata.

Tell Me Something!!

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken