<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, September 08, 2003


*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Neon purple

Hi Bloogie,
I am finally back!! Been trying to access u for days... Is it yesterday?? hmm.. i think so.. I was so sad yesterday. And I have no idea why? I just remember that i need someone i can talk to, without dumping rubbish back to me. (T.T) Sigh... What really happen yesterday?? Omg.. i forgotten.. I guess. I love forgetting unpleasant things. But i guess, it has help me to forget alot of useful info also. There was once when my teacher told us, "people normally remember bad things and spread bad experiences (on the other party) around." But, I reply " I only remember and tell good things." My teacher don't believe me, and i think most people don't. But that is me, what is so strange about forgetting it, even when it is the other party at fault. At least give them a chance. Come to think of it, i am weird right? I am too forgiving.. hahaha... (Let me praise myself for a while)
I realise i am going to be very broke for the rest of the year. I got plans on how to spend all of it now. And that is bad.. I really need to save up. lol.. (I'll try to) Yap, pls take note that i am sort of a free thinker, don't ever try to convert me into believing any religion. I hate commitment, and to the XXX, if you say you don't need any commitment.. (yes, someone told me this today, no commitment??)
Anyway, pls forgive me if this blog is full of complains, cos i dun go around complaining to too many people. Yet, forgetting takes time also. So the best way is to complain here!!! lol... Don't worry, i will forget about it in 1 day time.. and soon... i'll be reading it here wondering why i write it down...

Something from the irc today..
[11:53] NO matter how our relationship is goin to result ,
[11:53] or how exactly it would turn out to be ,
[11:54] u would always occupy a special place in my heart
[11:54] thats all i have to say.........
What a stupid promise.. i bet he will regret it. Always???? Nothing is always.. I never make promise, cos i know i can't keep my promise. I am too forgetful to remember the promises.

Yume Chan

New discovery : How stupid it is when i go to a religious event just becos someone i know very well invited me and i know i hate it. I will "try" not to go any more..

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken