<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Tuesday, September 30, 2003


*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Grey

Hi Bloogie,

I am having a terrible headache. I guess all those quiz result should be good enough. I can get away with less writting ba. Why am I still feeling so terrible? Arrgg.. I hate depression. Must be pms pms pms pms... I am feeling dizzy.. Must be my contact lens. I love the dark blue and grey colour contact lens, I gotta get hold of that. Meanwhile, Ja Ne!

New Discovery: I can use my MC online.. maybe i should upgrade my blog


Tell Me Something!!

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken