Thursday, September 18, 2003
*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* grayish Purple
Hi Bloogie,
Me back.. Opps.. It seems that I have been here almost everyday. Is that good or bad? (Dun, please dun answer that.. lol..) The answer is pretty easy to figure out. However, writing seems to be a good thing to do.. Cos with my hyper poor memory, I will probably forget everything in my life. Hey.. Anyone as forgetful as I am? lol.. I am the champion!!! :P
Fenny pc is down. And I suppose she wouldn't be online these few days (lol..). Xing's pc is also down for weeks, he can't be online too. Chibi is having exams, he can't be online. Wind is probably busying preparing for his trip back to Singapore. Kato started working, and the time slot crushes with the time I am online. Zal is not in the mood to chat recently. Vinki is hardly online nowadays. Looks like most of my online friends are out of contact temporary..
Maybe I should stick back to reality and contact my real friends? But, my life is surrounded by anime/manga/gaming and none of my RL friends enjoy these. Life is boring.. Maybe I should start hanging out with another group of my friends, but.. that would means less online, more spending and hang over. Yuck.. Seems like a terrible life too. Opps.. I just remember, I got another active irc channel to hang around.. hmm.. Nope, I'll stick to my present channel will do. I just need to liven it up a bit. Everyone there is forever busying watching their downloads or gaming.. Well.. Me too! I haven't really chat in there for weeks.
My boss just called, we are going out for lunch today. Looks like I can't skip my lunch today. He is a nice guy, well.. You know.. Just nice.. Hahaha.. I just realize that I get along very well with a lot of middle age guys. That is so bad... I wonder what is the reason? hmm.. I see as time passes.. The previous job is also the same. He is extremely good to me. Of course, my colleague starts joking around.. and I hate that. And to Peter, I hope you enjoy life in hell..
Taking about the camera issue.. Sometimes, I really had enough of taki.. She is like laughing and joking with me for a minute then her face suddenly turns black and she starts throwing her temper on me when i ask her about the camera. What have I done again? If it was that evil me, I will definitely starts @#^#$@... LOL... opps.. That is not a good sign.. Anyway, then she started to photograph me later on. All the while I thought the camera is unloaded.. Damn it.. I wonder how many shots she has taken. And it is not a digital camera, I can't delete it off. *Pray hard*
Hmm.. I think the camera must have cost a bomb.. It is a complete set with different types of lens. (well, i dunno much about cameras tho, she is the one who is influencing me with all these) But, I have checked, it is a old old old camera, older then me i suppose, 1972 camera. lol.. But a good camera for beginners. She is going to ask her buddies to teach her. Johnson? or whoever?? I can't keep track with her list of buddies.. She has alot..
Why is my boss still not here yet?? I need to go to the toilet.. but... out of order again.. WTH.. Okay, I am going back to work now..
New Discovery: Taki really really love photography isn't she? I believe she spend a bomb on her new camera set. Maybe I should get her some films for her to shoot around..
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken