<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Wednesday, September 03, 2003


*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Gold

Hi bloggie,
I am here for my official entry finally.. What should i write... Nothing much today.. Yap, recall one.. today my boss drove me out for lunch, then on the way back, the radio program starts saying about the sex position, and there are only two of us in the car. So wacky! Then he hurry to switch to another channel.. Well, i was kinda of listening to what the radio programme was saying.. (Evil me)
I manage to get my boss to plan for me alot of internet related task.. but now, how i am going to complete that??? Lol..
Cham liao lor.. (oopss singlish) I really gotta find some time to decorate this blog a bit. It looks boring.. I gotta hurry, i must sleep at 1am. Devilish, you must sleep earlier too hor..
Roo msn to me again, he is asking for my pic again... how irritating.. can i just block him? Hmm.. but that seems mean also.. I hate ppl asking for my pic after the first time we chat. Especially when i gave him my msn because he taught me how to play gunbound, it was meant to be a kind gester, and he is taking it too far.. If this goes on, i will have to block him. Howcome there are so many idiots around? This reminds me of that Peter. I wish i had kill him on the spot that day. Now i have to remember it forever.. i hope not?? Maybe i should go and check whether he really exist?
Maybe it is time for me to really change.. switch my personality le.. but i hate it when ppl tell me i change so much.. (I thought this is good?? well, i am weird..)

*New discovery: I am very very lazy.. well.. that's not a secret i suppose..

Yume Chan

Ice!
ICE is your chinese symbol!


What Chinese Symbol Are You? -- Updated (7/21/03)
brought to you by Quizilla

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken