<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Sunday, September 28, 2003


*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Evil Black

Hi Bloogie,

How much I hate you.. You know too much about me that no one does. And I hate that. I really feel like killing you and it seems so easy to do so. I dunno what has gotta in me.. But I had enough!!!

Naru, why can't you handle you own things and be braver. This is what the world is, this is a heartless world and people dun even care what you do. If you dun voice out, they will just treat you as invisible. The world is something more then your family, there are millions of people out there. I can't be there for you forever.

I did some clean up today. But, I have no idea what I do that for. No matter what I do, how much I tried to restore everything to normal, we still can't go back to the past, isn't it? I miss the past... I hate the present.. I am scare to face the future. All this sucks isn't it.

I just had a great weekend, but I still hate it. I love those people who went out with me, we had a good time, but I still hate it. Each of us is hiding a dark secret. We all know it, yet we face and talk to each other as if nothing had happen for so long. But the is what we call grown up.

I remember Qi telling me, all her friends hang out in big groups, and she only hang out with 2 friends. One day, one of the girls question her, how come 3 of you seems to be so close, aren't you worry that one of them might be talking behind your back? She replied, "If we worry about this, why do we hang out together. Isn't it tough to worry about so many things?"

Ya, it is so tough facing all these things, and it is even tougher to hid it from everyone. Isn't it sad to keep it to yourself? I am glad I have someone to talk to. Thanks for you all to be there. I know you wouldn't tell me everything, but I still thank you for sharing.

It is not that I dun care much about you, I just dun wan to ask. You have to learn to be independent, learn to tell/share when you have to. I know it's hard to keep everything in your heart. That's why i am forgetful, I am not born forgetful. Anyway, I can't remember what causes me to be forgetful, but I had perfect it so well that I forgotten how to remember most things.

I am going to hate my birthday. Please dun let me cry on that day.

Tell Me Something!!

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken