Thursday, September 11, 2003
*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Dull green
Hi Bloogie,
How strange.. I am feeling hyper tired at this hour, and i have been sleeping rather early this week. Maybe i am getting sick. (Cross my fingers) Hopefully not!! Maybe it's becos I have been skipping my lunch? Well.. I am too broke this month again.. I have to save up and what is better then my lunch expenses.. I can go on diet and save money at the same time.. Come to think of it, maybe i'll start walking to the bus interchange tomorrow, then i'll be able to save ard $1.00 per day.
And yes... I am really really very broke... I spend $10 today on tarots cards again... I don't understand, why can i be so broke, yet i still spend on something so useless. Now, I only have $40 for the next two weeks. Deducting my travel expenses, I only have $2 per day on whatever.. food.. Ha ha ha... I am so dead...
Well.. at least i found a place to get the tarots.. real.. real.. cheap... So happy, I am going to spend my next pay on it. Opps.. I can't, the next pay is for my birthday party. hmm.. How am I suppose to celebrate? I am still brainstorming.. Gimme some idea!!! (And here goes my pay for next month)
How come i can never find enough time? I still got a new website to do, 4 books to read, a messy room to clean, a hdd full of animes to sort out, and those website that I promise others to do up for them... Hahaha... Come to think of it, I have a lots of things to do. Maybe i should stop playing games, oh that is tough. I'll try my best then ^.<
Yume Chan
New Discover: My past few entries have been strange.. lol.. I've been acting weird too.. Hmmm... Hahaha.. my personality change again.. Oh god.. I hate my spilt personality.. Do I really have spilt personality?? Hell, I dun know, I just remember I can be so dark for some period of time.. Then suddenly change.. Weird.. Let me figure it out..
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken