Tuesday, September 02, 2003
*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Dirty green (yucks, i have no idea why this colour, dun bother to ask me.)
Hi bloggie,
Actually, i dun really feel like writing, cos.. i know i will be writing long long story again. lol.. I know. I am nagging.. So it's monday again. And i have spend half of my pay already. OMG!!! I think i better follow what my tarot readings shows, got to save up, and change my present boring and hyper boring lifestyle. I just realise i have been spending practically all of my free time infront of my pc. That's soo lazy!!!!
Haiz.. but in fact... i love it. A day without facing any one.. i mean anyone.. not including those chatting with me, cos they are chatting with the other me.. lol.. Well, something i love about myself, my spilt personality is so fun. But on second thoughts, do i really have spilt personality? I have no idea, all my close friends dun go online so often. If they met the online me, i wonder if they recognise? Haha.. they only know me as the one who loves computer (dunno why) and loves drawing on textbook, recycle paper, assessment book.. any book that i can find in school..
Nothing much to talk about today, well.. maybe i will touch a bit on one of my bosses. I wonder what have they been talking about me? Everyday, he will come back and start telling me story (well, i love stories, cos i don't have to work when listening, lol..) Then he will say, how good my ex-neighbour say i am, and i know about so many things. But in fact, i dun think i know about anything there. It's just that, can detect their way of thinking.. hmm.. well, maybe not. I need some more time. After all, i never really chat with my ex-neighbour for years. I have to figure out how to deal with them quick. Ha ha..
Back to yesterday, went to sentosa yesterday. My %&@^ auntie force me to go. And i already have plans to go to the lan shop for 2 hours to play with hell and mad. (what a crazy name) Anyway, I ended up with only 45 minutes of gaming then i have to rush off to sentosa with naru.. Of course, I am 1 hour late. I think i am suppose to reach sentosa at 2pm. I ended up reaching there around 3.15pm. What's worse, after less than 1hour of travel. ( I only manage to walk to food center and orchid garden) They tell me they are tired, and they wanna go back.. omg.. I wasted $6 for nothing.
Well, i least i went to walk around that whole area.. the beach was great. too bad i was hoping for some sun tanning tho.. And that idiot naru kept pestering me to find others (oz friends) She managed to stop that, after she took over the camera and start shooting at me.. The camera is full of my pic, and how ugly i look there. I must destroy that.
Wow.. that should be enough. Otherwise i dunno what i will be talking about..
So, Oyasuminasai boggie!
*New discovery : "What element would you rein over? (For Girls) mine--> 
Goddess of the Night. Beautiful yet a strange
darkness and sadness lurk about you.
What element would you rein over? (For Girls)
brought to you by Quizilla
Yume chan
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken