Friday, September 26, 2003
*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Dark Brown
Hi Bloogie,
Today seems to be a bad day for me. (Nope, nothing bad happen tho) My neck is aching like hell. No matter what i do, how i sit, it wouldn't go. That is so terrible. Oh Help!!!! I got tons of work to do, yet my brain is 80% dead. I got calls to make, quotation to follow up, emails to be reply, supplier to be contacted, mails to be mailed, and my neckache to solve. Arrgg!! Save me man.
Jill just ask me if i would like to go JB with her. Hmm.. tempting, but my passport is due in 7 months time. How many months do we need? But I wonder what are we going to do there? Hmm, are we staying there? Maybe we can shop all day. Hahaha.. The food there seems tempting and cheap...( HEY! U R SUPPOSE TO GO ON DIET!! ) Oh, yah.. diet diet diet diet... Hmm, anyway do diet really work? Maybe i should spend some time jogging... (lol.. how about shopping for the whole day?) *Pengz* Hahaha..
Hmm.. *Looking at my desk and all the papers* Better start working again. Where should i start? Yeah, phonecalls... then quotation, then emails, then finally the mails. Heck care about my neckache, it wouldn't kill anyway. *Recalls* (I have been saying heck care too often isn't it? I better change my heck care attitute. A tout a l'heure (See you later (pronouce as Ah Toot Tah Luhr))
New Discovery: Hi = Ca va (French) Konnichiwa (Jap) Ni Hao (Chinese) to be added.. hmm.. konnichiwa?? afternoon??
Tell Me Something!!
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken