Monday, September 15, 2003
*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Bright Orange
Hi Bloogie,
Oh.. I miss you so much!!!! (You know it isn't real right? *Wink*) Ha ha.. It is a monday morning, and I am back in my office, with tons of works to do.. *Turns her head over to her desk* (Inner Self: Hey.. ur desk.. is empty) Ha ha.. ya.. "tons" of work to do.. Oh.. I mean my online submission of GST claims and the company website and those phone calls.. Ya.. Oh god.. I hate accounting.. Hahaha.. It took me almost 15 years of my life to get rid of the troublesome maths and i ended up in a job that requires me to do it everyday.. (WTH)
Okay, my weekend seems boring as usual, with just a boring friends gathering which ended up in a story making section. My poor baby.. She was the target that day.. (Oh.. and to my dear baby.. I am innocent.. *pointing at the rest* they make me join in... hahah..) And we start telling her how to get a rich boyfriend. Ya.. We start by listing down the location in Singapore and diggin out all the contacts number we have. Till ways to make him fall in love with you,, then.. how to write the will... And I just realise, if you have kids, the money is likely to go to the kids then wife.. (Oh shit, that means i mustn't have any kids IF i find a rich husband.. hahaha) Well.. I can't believe a group of gals.. can talk crap for 2hrs on this... (hmm let's exclude that guy which i am not very sure about his preferences.. lol) *Just realise I am part of the active ones that day*Opps... But the gym on the opposite side is too distracting... Too bad.. it is kinda of far... I can't see those guys/gals clearly.. (damn it!)
And yes, I miss our mooncake celebration for this year. I am 1 and a half hour late. (hahaha... and someone was saying I am forever late... That is soo NOT true.. I am only late 80% of the time... hmm or 90%?? haha) Too bad, I miss my chit chat time with my fav cousins.. And they didn't leave any fireworks for me to play with.. I wanna play.. *Cries and kick around*
Maybe I should open another blog for me to talk all sorts of rubbish.. hahaha... Any objections?? Nope?? Okay that's confirmed..
Oh.. I watched Spy Kids also.. Well, it's free tho.. *Wink* Of course I have to go.. And I got a free lunch too.. That's so great.. You must understand.. I am only left with $20. (Well, unless you are willing to donate... lol.. Maybe I should set a paypal or what and make this blog public.. ) And to be honest, that spy kid 3D is making me crazy.. I hate seeing blue and red for the whole movie.. ( You know.. those kiddy 3D glasses.. Oh god.. Luckily it is so dark in the theater.. Or I will kill myself..
Okay great.. I spend almost 1hr of my work time talking crap again.. Pls kill me boss... Let me die (Hey, you are not serious right?) Of course.. I am not crazy yet.. hmmm *In serious thoughts* Well, not NOW.. hahaha..
Time to do some work.. Cya.. *Muack*
Yume Chan
New Discovery: Where the heck am i suppose to find so many??
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken