<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Tuesday, September 30, 2003


*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Black?

Hi Bloogie,

I feel numb.. I dunno how i feel now liao.. Why is it like that? (no idea) How come I seem so sad yesterday? (I dun remember) Hahaha.. I must be going nuts. I can be cracking jokes, and playing around,. Yet I still feel sad. 1.44pm le, I should be tired now, but my head seems numb too. I have no idea if I am tired or not.
Hmm.. just wanna tell you that i got my colour contact lens today. That is the only reason I am online here today. I seems to run out of things to say here. So how about, Naru!! Stop reading and go to study!! Bye bye



Tell Me Something!!

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken