<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Saturday, September 27, 2003


*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Black Crystal

Hi Bloogie,

Actually that colour, isn't even a colour at all. Right now I feel like.. hmm.. you know, in a dark glacier cave. Lonely, quiet, yet so peaceful and scary at the same time. Weird. Why am I feeling this way? I am freezing that's for sure. The air con is on full blast.

This is weird, and i dun wan to even write anything here. I just feel so... dead.. I just wanna stare at the monitor/wall/table.. anything.. Just something to stare at, without thinking of anything, maybe some music, but i dun even notice what is the song, I just let the song flow pass..

Hope by writting here, I can feel better, or at least normal. Howcome everything look so special tonight? I just wanna close my eyes, and feel the surrounding. It would seems scary, yap, it really feels like in a glacier cave. But much safer. I know, I am safe here. I wanna get away from computer now. I dun wan to chat or talk. I just wanna look, feel and enjoy the surrounding in darkness..

Join me! Close ur eyes, dun think of anything and feel using ur heart..

Tell Me Something!!

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken