<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Saturday, September 20, 2003


*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Baby Green

Hi Bloogie,
Sorry for the delay in the Entry. I am suppose to write yesterday (consider that the time has pass 12mn now) I went out with Taki for chit chat. We chat about so many things today. Her work, her buddies, her crush, her hobbies, her ideas... hmm.. okay.. and mine too.. when was the last time we chat like that?
I guess my depression is almost gone.. Well, except for my sleepiness.. lol.. Feel so sleepy. I have to go to Naru's school tomorrow. That is tired, and i need to redo my passport. It 's expiring in 6mths time. That is going to be so tired..
Yesterday is a boring day filled with saddness and saddness and more saddness... I am really in a depress mode isn't me? But that feels so good.. Not for work of course... Haiz... My channel is still dead.. They wouldn't chat.. will they did promise to chat with me "ltr today" But i will be crazy to wait... Off to gaming!!
Nite nite Bloogie

Yume Chan

Leave A Msg

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken