<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Sunday, August 24, 2003


*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* dark purple
Hi bloggie...
I am getting so tired now. You know y? It's 3.32am here now.. I finally found my way to the blog, all thx to fenny. Yah, Fenny, arigatou ne.. Been searching high and low for it untill i have completely forgotten. The air con has broken down, so that means i am stuck in this warm and stuffy room.
Haiz.. can i just get away from here? Hmm... do all youngster feel this way? Did they all wanna get away? But i am getting older, shouldn't that means i should be more sensible. Well, but the truth seems to be the opposite. I am hyper tired now.
Oh yeah, I went to the oz offline event today. hmm.. fun??? a bit lor, i just enjoy meeting ppl part. Well at least i finally saw escapegal (Sandy) and Phyllis. Well, i am still not myself today. Guess.. I am really too broke... I need to get my pay soon and save up a bit.

*Hey, i just realise how much i enjoy the car crushing part in the racing game. The harder it hit, the better i feel... O.o I am going crazy if i dun have any money soon... I am really really hyper broke and the stupid connection is still giving us problem

Yume Chan

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken