<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Tuesday, August 26, 2003


*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Creamy brown
Hi bloggie..
Ha ha.. i wonder where i got the colours from.. In fact is there any creamy brown colour that exists?
That is so wrong of me. I should be working now. And Yes I have tons of work on my table waiting for me to complete. Ha ha... Well, thank god my boss hardly surf net, and yes i am going to clear the IE history and cookies later.. and get rid of all possible evidence.. O.o
Well, i finally met up with my sec school friend again, quail egg. Lol.. know y i call her that? Well, I think we are pretty tired yesterday, and by 10pm we are already in our hyper high mode. And we start comparing the size of our bust. -.-" Come to think of it... We were at the public bus stop.. hahaha.. i can't imagine what those people around us think.. Anyway, i guess if you are clever enough, you know y i called her that...
In fact it was my taki mei mei that wanna met up with quail egg. hmm.. I wonder where quail egg send the photo of my bust to? Yes, i am wearing my clothes then, it is not nude... lol.. too bad guys... I wonder if anyone nearby really listens to what we are chatting about, becos i have no idea.. WE WERE CRAZY THEN, I can't remember anything we said.. AND, i haven't been drinking.. lol.. God knows what we said..
(hmm.. how come part of my blog disappear.. I have to re enter all my entries just now.. )
What did i said just now.. hmm.. i hate repeating again.. My entry just now was perfect.. lol.. Okay, well.. I was saying.. I guess even idiot knows that i am a gal by now.. IF you dun, you should find a wall and knock against it.. or jump off your window.. but first send me ur name and address so that i can flip thr the news tomorrow to look for u.
hahaha.. this is a long entry.. hmm.. *thinks of fenny's entries..* Well maybe not that long.. wahahaha.. k, i gtg now.. Need to get rid of evidence before my bosses come back.. and i am still on the 56kb.. every single second of phone bills counts.. I dun wan them to have a heart attack when they see the phone bills.. lol.. so tata...

*New discovery : I have a total 9 hours of sleep during the past 2 days, and i should be tired now.. Ha ha.. how come i seems to be hyper active.. God i feel like running ard my office..

Yume Chan

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken